Breakfast should always be celebrated and these coconut crepes are pure comfort. With a subtle hint of rosewater and COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost to promote skin radiance, this breakfast will nourish you inside and out.
- 1 tablespoon COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost, for drizzling
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 2 teaspoons crushed pistachios, to serve
- 1 large organic egg
- ¾ cup (180ml) drinking coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon ghee, melted and cooled
- ¼ cup (30g) arrowroot
- 1 ½ tablespoons coconut flour
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- ¾ cup (180ml) coconut yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost
- ½ teaspoon rosewater
- To prepare the coconut crepes, whisk the arrowroot, coconut flour and salt together in a medium bowl. Whisk the eggs, coconut milk and ghee together in a separate medium bowl. Whisking continuously, gradually pour the wet mixture into the dry to make a smooth batter. Set aside for 5 minutes for the coconut flour to rehydrate.
- To prepare the rose yoghurt, whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a small (20cm) non-stick or cast-iron frying pan over medium-high heat. Dip some kitchen paper into ghee or coconut oil and rub over the hot pan to lightly grease.
- Pour ⅓ cup (80ml) of the batter into the centre of the pan and swirl to coat the pan in an even layer. Cook for 30 seconds or until the surface is set and base is golden. Flip and cook for a further 20 seconds, or until golden. Transfer onto a plate, cover to keep warm and set aside. Repeat with the remaining batter to make four crepes.
- To serve, arrange strawberry slices on one quarter of each crepe. Top with a dollop of rose yoghurt. Fold in half, then quarters. Place on a large, or individual serving plates. Serve sprinkled with crushed pistachios.
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Download our FREE Belly Beautiful e-Book, filled with snack and smoothie recipes for inner and outer beauty.