(makes approx 30 bars)
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp coconut butter
- 2 cup medjool dates
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup dried cranberries and/or goji berries
- 2 cup desiccated coconut
- 4 tsp GLOW Inner Beauty Powder
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Melt coconut butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan over a low heat until melted.
- When the oil and butter have cooled slightly, add to the food processor with the dates and blend until slightly combined.
- In a bowl, combine the almonds, cashews, berries, coconut and Glow Powder until well mixed. Gradually add the dry mix to the wet mix in the food processor, 1-2 cups at a time and pulse until all the dry mix is added and the mix is a sticky dough consistency.
- Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and press firmly with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with desiccated coconut and press lightly into the slice.
- Refrigerate for two hours then cut into bars.
- Store bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four weeks, or freeze.
For more healthy recipes for glowing skin, click here.