(makes approx 30 bars)
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cup medjool dates
- 1 cup dried cranberries and/or goji berries
- 2 cup desiccated coconut
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp coconut butter
- 4 tsp GLOW Inner Beauty Powder
- Line a loaf pan with baking paper.
- Blend almonds, cashews, dates, berries, coconut and Glow Powder in a food processor until it resembles fine crumbs.
- Melt coconut butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan over a low heat until melted and well combined.
- When the oils and butters have cooled slightly, add the wet mix to the dry mix in the food processor and blend well. Tip the mixture into the loaf pan and press firmly in pan and refrigerate for a two hours then slice.
- Store bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four weeks.
For more healthy recipes for glowing skin, click here.