– makes 4
- 2 1/ 2 tablespoons cold water
- 3 teaspoons grass-fed powdered gelatine
- 400 ml can coconut milk
- 1 cup (125 g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/ 4 cup (60 ml) HYDRATION Inner Beauty Boost
- 3 teaspoons rosewater
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- Rose geranium flowers or other edible flowers, to decorate (optional)
- Lightly grease four 1/ 2 cup capacity moulds with coconut oil. Place in the refrigerator until required.
- Pour the water in a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatine over the surface in an even layer. Set aside for 10 minutes, to soften.
- Place the coconut milk and raspberries in a small saucepan and gently heat for 5–10 minutes, until coconut milk is hot and berries softened.
- Add the softened gelatine to the hot raspberry cream and stir to combine.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve. Set aside to cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally to prevent it from setting.
- Once cooled add HYDRATION Inner Beauty Boost liquid and rosewater and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into prepared moulds. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or until set.
- To release the pannacottas from their moulds, dip the bases of the moulds into hot water for approximately 10 seconds, or until the cream warms and the pannacotta begins to loosen. Use your fingertips to gently pull the pannacotta away from the sides of the mould, breaking the seal. Immediately invert onto a serving plates.
- They will hold their shape but have a lovely wobble.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and rose geranium or other edible flowers, if desired.
Panna cottas can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
For more inner beauty recipes, click here.