– serves 4
- 3 ripe oranges
- 3 figs
- 1 head radicchio
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- 150g marinated feta, drained and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup (80g) walnuts, lightly roasted
- 2 large handfuls mint leaves, torn
- 1⁄4 cup (60ml) red wine vinegar (unpasteurised)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1⁄3 cup (80ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To prepare the dressing, whisk the vinegar, mustard and honey together in a small bowl. Gradually pour in the oil, continuously whisking, until fully incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Using a small sharp knife cut o the orange skin. Slice the oranges into approximately 1cm-thick rounds.
- Roughly tear the figs into quarters.
- Roughly tear the radicchio into pieces.
- To assemble, arrange the orange, fig and radicchio on a large serving plate. Drizzle with half of the dressing. Scatter with pomegranate seeds, feta, walnuts and mint. Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
For more inner beauty recipes, click here.